25th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2014), St. Petersburg, Russia, Oct. 2014
- Y. Koide, "JT-60SA Superconducting Magnet System"
- J. Garcia, "Core microturbulence and edge MHD interplay and stabilization by fast ions in tokamak confined plasmas"
- M. Honda, "Integrated modeling of toroidal rotation with the 3D non-local drift-kinetic code and boundary models for JT-60U analyses"
- J. Shiraishi, "Extension of kinetic-magnetohydrodynamic model to include toroidal rotation shear effect and its application to stability analysis of resistive wall modes"
- M. Yoshida, "Response of ion and electron temperatures, electron density and toroidal rotation to electron cyclotron heating in JT-60U"
- N. Aiba, "MHD Instability Excited by Interplay between Resistive Wall Mode and Stable MHD Modes in Rotating Tokamak Plasmas"
- A. Matsuyama, "Simulation of energy-dependent stochastic transport induced by low-order MHD instabilities for runaway electron mitigation"
- A. Bierwage, "Multi-Time-Scale Energetic Particle Dynamics in JT-60U Simulated with MHD Activity, Sources and Collisions"
- N. Miyato, "Nonlocal transport from edge to core in tokamak plasmas"