ITPA Topical Group Meetings
24-27 October 2016, Naka Fusion Institute,
National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
- 2016.10.13 Shuttle bus schedule was uploaded.
- 2016.10.05 Venue Information was uploaded.
- 2016.09.30 Tentative meeting schedule was uploaded.
- 2016.09.05 Hotel booking through QST was closed.
- 2016.09.02 Reservation for Hotel Mets Mito was closed.
- 2016.08.26 Last call. Registration extended to Friday, September 2, 2016.
- 2016.08.16 Reservation for Hotel Terrace the Garden Mito was closed.
- 2016.08.16 Information on invitation letter for your trip to Naka.
- 2016.05.18 ITPA Topical Group Meetings website was opened.
The following ITPA Topical Group meetings will be held at Naka Fusion Institute during the period of October 24 to 27, 2016. The local organizers are shown in parentheses.
- 17th Integrated Operation Scenarios, Oct. 24–27 (Shunsuke Ide)
- 30th Pedestal and Edge Physics, Oct. 24–26 (Hajime Urano)
- 23rd Scrape-Off-Layer and Divertor, Oct. 24–27 (Tomohide Nakano)
- 17th Transport and Confinement, Oct. 24–26 (Maiko Yoshida)
Note: On April 1, 2016, some parts of Japan Atomic Energy Agency, i.e. “Fusion Energy Research and Development Directorate” and “Quantum Beam Science Research Directorate”, were separated from JAEA and merged into the former National Institute of Radiological Sciences (NIRS). The resultant new organization is called National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST).