27th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC2018), Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, Oct. 2018
- G. De Tommasi, "2D and 3D Modelling of JT-60SA for Disruptions and Plasma Start-Up"
- T. Wakatsuki, "Safety factor profile control with reduced CS flux consumption during plasma current ramp-up phase using reinforcement learning technique"
- K. Kamiya, "Multiple turbulent plasma states in the H-mode transition on JT-60U"
- N. Ezumi, "Synergistic Effect of Impurity and Hydrogen Gas Puffs on Plasma Detachment in the GAMMA 10/PDX Tandem Mirror"
- E. Narita, "Gyrokinetic Modeling of Turbulent Particle Fluxes towards Efficient Predictions of Density Profiles"
- S. Inoue, "Nonlinear Dynamics of Tearing Mode Driven by Static and Rotating External 3D field"
- N. Hayashi, "Predictive integrated modelling of plasmas and their operation scenarios towards exploitation of JT-60SA experiment"