14th International Workshop on H-mode Physics and Transport Barriers, Fukuoka, Japan, Oct. 2013
- H. Urano, "Characterization of edge pedestal structure: width, gradient, and height in H-mode plasmas"
- M. Honda, "Experimental analyses and predictive simulations of toroidal rotation driven by the neoclassical toroidal viscosity in tokamaks"
- K. Kamiya, "Edge radial electric field formation after the L-H transition on JT-60U"
- M. Yoshida, "Temporal and spatial responses of temperature, density and rotation to electron cyclotron heating in JT-60U"
- J. Garcia, "EU-ITM ITER Scenario Modeling Group, Physics comparison and modeling of the JET and JT-60U core and edge: towards JT-60SA predictions"
- N. Aiba, "Impact of plasma core profiles on MHD stability at tokamak edge pedestal"