24th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2012), San Diego, Oct. 2012
- S. Ide, "Optimization of JT-60SA plasma operational scenario with capabilities of installed actuators"
- G. Giruzzi, "Model validation and integrated modelling simulations for the JT-60SA tokamak"
- N. Hayashi, "Reduction of ELM energy loss by pellet injection for ELM pacing"
- H. Urano, "Nuclear Fusion Prize Winners' Statements"
- H. Urano, "Dependence of heat transport and confinement on isotopic composition in conventional H-mode plasmas in JT-60U"
- M. Honda, "Predictive Transport Simulations Consistent with Rotation and Radial Electric Field Using TOPICS with OFMC"
- G. Matsunaga, "Dynamics of energetic particle driven modes and MHD modes in wall-stabilized high beta plasmas on JT-60U and DIII-D"
- A. Sakasai, "Manufacturing and Development of JT-60SA Vacuum Vessel and Divertor"