The 4th IAEA Technical Meeting (IAEA-TM) on the Theory of Plasma Instabilities, Kyoto, Japan, May. 2009
- N. Aiba, "Destabilization of a peeling-ballooning mode by a toroidal rotation in tokamaks"
- J. Shiraishi, "Rotation and rotation shear effects on the stability of resistive wall mode"
- M. Hirota, "Adiabatic invariance for continuum modes in fluids and plasmas"
- N. Miyato, "A kinetic model with strong ExB flow"
- Y. Idomura, "Gyrokinetic Full-f Vlasov Simulation of Source Driven ITG Turbulence"
- M. Lesur, "Nonlinear Features of the energy beam-driven instability"
- S. Jolliet, "Global Nonlinear Particle-In-Cell Simulations of Trapped-Electron-Mode Turbulence"
- S. Tokuda, "A New Approach to the Matching Problem in MHD Stability Analysis"
- Y. Ishii, "Trigger of MHD Activities by External Magnetic Perturbations"
- M. Honda, "Simulation Study on Profile Peaking Associated with Anomalous
Inward Pinch and Neutrals"