The 6th IAEA Technical Meeting on Control, Data Acquisition, and Remote Participation for Fusion Research, Inuyama, Japan, Jun. 2007
- Y. Kamada, "Real time control of plasma performance and response of plasma parameters to external drives in JT-60U"
- A. Honda, "Application of PLC to dynamic control system for liquid He cryogenic
pumping facility on JT-60U NBI system"
- F. Okano, "Design of a new P-NBI control system for 100-s injection in JT-60SA"
- Y. Miyo, "Tokamak Machine Monitoring and Control System for JT-60"
- K. Iba, "Development and verification of remote research environment based on "Fusion research grid""
- T. Oshima, "Development of New Mass Data Acquisition System for Diagnostics on JT-60U"
- S. Sakata, "Architecture plan of the next real time processor in JT-60 data processing
- M. Sato, "Development of VME-based data acquisition system for extended pulse
duration of JT-60U"
- S. Tokuda, "Hardware development by FPGA for an eigenvalue solver in MHD stability
- K. Kurihara, "Issues of Plasma Control System toward the JT-60SA Generation"
- Y. Kawamata, "Design Study of the JT-60SA Supervisory Control System"
- T. Totsuka, "Development of the Advanced JT-60 Man-Machine Interfacing System for Remote Experiments"
- H. Akasaka, "Development of the Precise Timing Signal Generator for JT-60SA Control"
- M. Sueoka, "Development of the Supervisory Discharge Operation Monitoring System for
- Y. Suzuki, "Research and Development of Fusion Grid Infrastructure Based on Atomic
Energy Grid InfraStructure (AEGIS)"