33rd European Physical Society Conference on Plasma Physics, Rome, Italy, June. 2006
- H. Urano, "Characterization of H-mode pedestal width based on hydrogen and deuterium discharges in JT-60U"
- M. Yoshida, "Investigation of toroidal rotation as a result of reduction of toroidal magnetic field ripple by installing ferritic steel in JT-60U"
- N. Oyama, "Enhanced ELMy H-mode performance with reduced toroidal field ripple in JT-60U"
- G. Matsunaga, "Stabilization effects of wall and plasma rotation on resistive wall mode in JT-60U"
- H. Takenaga, "Impacts of particle fuelling on confinement and pedestal parameter in JT-60U"
- Y. Nagashima, "Observation of nonlinear processes between coherent fluctuations and turbulent fluctuations in the edge regions of JFT-2M and CHS"