16th Topical Conference on High Temperature Plasma Diagnostics, Williamsburg, U.S.A., May. 2006
- M. Ishikawa, "Fast collimated neutron flux measurement using stilbene scintillator and flashy analog-to-digital cenverter in JT-60U"
- H. Parchamy, "Detailed in situ laser calibration of the infrared imaging video bolometer for the JT-60U tokamak"
- K. Shinohara, "Escaping ion measurement with high time resolution on CHS"
- T. Suzuki, "Density fluctuation measurement using motional stark effect optics in JT-60U"
- T. Hatae, "Applications of phase conjugate mirror to Thomson scattering diagnostics (invited)"
- T. Kondo, "High-repetition CO2 laser for collective Thomson scattering diagnostic of alpha particles in burning plasmas"