20th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, Vilamoura, Portugal, Nov.16, 2004
- Y.Idomura, "Global Gyrokinetic Simulations of Toroidal Electron Temperature Gradient Driven Mode in Reversed Shear Tokamaks"
- S.Nishio, "Technological and Socio-economical Prospects of Low Aspect Ratio Tokamak Reactor, VECTOR"
- T.Tuda, "Pair Vortices Formation near Magnetic Axis as an Explanation of the "Current Hole" Sustainment"
- N.Miyato, "Study of drift wave-zonal mode system based on global electromagnetic Landau-fluid ITG simulation in toroidal plasmas"
- N.Hayashi, "Profile Formation and Sustainment of Autonomous Tokamak Plasma with Current Hole Configuration"
- S.V.Konovalov(1), "Influence of anomalous transport phenomena on onset ofneoclassical tearing modes in tokamaks"
- S.V.Konovalov(2), "Development of theory of reversed-shear Alfven eigenmodes in tokamaks"
- K.Kamiya, "Studies of HRS H-mode plasma in the JFT-2M tokamak"
- K.Tsuzuki, "Compatibility of Reduced Activation Ferritic Steel Wall with High Performance Plasma on JFT-2M"
- M.Bakhtiari, "Disruption Mitigation Experiments in the JT-60U Tokamak"
- K. Kizu, "Development of advanced superconducting coil technologies for the National Centralized Tokamak"
- G.Kurita, "Critical analysis with ferromagnetic and plasma rotation effects and wall geometry for a high steady state tokamak"
- S.Tokuda, "External mode analysis in a tokamak by the Newcomb equation"
- K.Nagasaki, "Stabilization of Neoclassical Tearing Mode by Electron Cyclotron Current Drive and Its Evolution Simulation on JT-60U Tokamak"
- T.Oikawa, "Observation of Current Profile Evolution Associated with Magnetic Island Formation in Tearing Mode Discharges on JT-60U"
- M.Furukawa, "Mechanism of stabilization of ballooning modes by toroidal rotation shear in tokamaks"
- H.Tamai, "Design study of National Centralized Tokamak facility for the demonstration of steady state high beta plasma operation"
- M.Ishikawa, "Energetic Ion Transport by Alfven Eigenmode induced by Negative-ion-based Neutral Beam Injection in the JT-60U Reverse Shear and Weak Shear Plasmas"
- T.Fujita, "Stiffness of Central Current and Temperature Profiles in JT-60U Current Hole Plasmas"
- T.Ido, "Electrostatic fluctuation and fluctuation-induced particle flux during formation of the edge transport barrier in the JFT-2M tokamak"
- T.Tanabe, "Retention of hydrogen isotopes (H, D, T) and carbon erosion/deposition in JT-60U"
- M.Takechi, "MHD instabilities leading to disruption in JT-60U reversed shear plasmas"
- Y.Takase, "Development of a Completely CS-less Tokamak Operation in JT-60U"
- T.Suzuki, "Steady State High N Discharges and Real-Time Control of Current Profile in JT-60U"
- Y.Sakamoto, "Stationary high confinement plasmas with large bootstrap current fraction in JT-60U"
- S.Inagaki, "Comparison of Transient Electron Heat Transport in LHD Helical and JT-60U Tokamak Plasmas"
- M.Nagata, "Investigations of Dynamics of Accelerated Compact Toroid in Tokamak Plasmas, Relevant to Rapid Density Rising and Fluctuations Observed in JFT-2M"
- H.Takenaga, "Compatibility of advanced tokamak plasma with high density and high radiation loss operation in JT-60U"
- N.Oyama, "Energy loss for grassy ELMs and effect of plasma rotation on the ELM characteristics in JT-60U"
- T.Nakano, "Impact of nearly-saturated divertor plates on particle control in long and high-power heated discharges in JT-60U"
- S.Ide, "Overview of JT-60U Progress towards Steady-state Advanced Tokamak"