16th International Conference on Plasma Surface Interactions in Controlled Fusion Devices, Portland, U.S.A., May 24-28,2004
- H.Takenaga, "Study of plasma wall interaction in the long pulse NB heated discharge of JT-60U towards steady-state operation"
- K.Masaki, "Retention Characteristics of Hydrogen Isotopes in JT-60U"
- H.Yoshida, "Hydrogen Retention of Carbon Dust produced in JT-60"
- H.Kubo, "Spectroscopic study of hydrogen particle behavior in attached and detached divertor plasmas of JT-60U"
- N.Asakura, "Parallel and radial transport of ELM plasma in SOL and divertor on JT-60U"