45th Annual Meeting of the Division of Plasma Physics, Albuquerque, USA, October 27-31, 2003
- S.Ishida, "High Beta Steady State Research and Future Directions on JT-60U and JFT-2M"
- G.Kurita, "RWM Analyses with Ferromagnetic and Plasma Flow Effects in a Tokamak"
- S.Miyato, "Global simulation of electromagnetic microturbulence based on reduced Landau fluid model"
- Jiquan LI,"Enhanced zonal flow dynamics and transport reduction in electron temperature gradient driven turbulence with weak magnetic shear"
- M.Bakhtiari, "Disruption Mitigation using Gas Puffing in the JT-60U Tokamak"