JT-60U MONTHLY SUMMARY
A new "theme group" for JT-60 research has started. The new "theme leaders" are H. Takenaga and N. Oyama. The theme group has six "sub-theme groups", which are listed below with "sub-theme leaders".
- Extension of Operation Regime and Improvement of Performance: T. Suzuki (JAEA) and K. Nagasaki (Kyoto U.)
- Transport: K. Shinohara (JAEA) and K. Ida (NIFS)
- Pedestal: Y. Sakamoto (JAEA) and Y. Nakashima (U. of Tsukuba)
- MHD: A. Isayama (JAEA) and S. Sakakibara (NIFS)
- Divertor and SOL: N. Asakura (JAEA) and N. Ohno (Nagoya U.)
- Plasma Wall Interaction: T. Nakano (JAEA) and Y. Ueda (Osaka U.)