JT-60U MONTHLY SUMMARY
A new "theme group" for JT-60 research has started. The new "theme leaders" are Y. Kamada, H. Kubo and Y. Miura. The theme group has six "sub-theme groups", which are listed below with "sub-theme leaders".
- Extension of Operational Regime and Improvement of Performance: S. Ide (JAERI) and Y. Takase (U. of Tokyo)
- Transport: H. Takenaga (JAERI) and K. Ida (NIFS)
- Pedestal: N. Oyama (JAERI) and T. Mizuuchi (Kyoto U.)
- MHD and Energetic Particle: M. Takechi (JAERI) and K. Toi (NIFS)
- Divertor and SOL: N. Asakura (JAERI) and N. Ohno (Nagoya U.)
- Plasma Material interaction: K. Masaki (JAERI) and T. Tanabe (Kyushu U.)